Hello, I want to show the organization that a user belongs to in an internal email.
How would I go about doing this?
you can use Automation and smart values in the body. i think the following should work
{{issue.Organizations.first.name}}
@Andres Duarte Rengifo -
Welcome to the community. What do you mean by "internal email"? Are you referring to the customer notifications message? Please advise.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
No, I mean notifications to internal team members, send using a notification scheme.
Thanks for you help,
Just so I understand correctly. Currently I'm sending emails using a notification scheme. For this to work I would need to turn those off and send them using automation, where I can customize the email body, right?
e.g. agents
Thanks for your update, I would agreed with what @Jack Brickey suggested to create automation for Jira rule to send out custom email to your target users and remove them from your notification scheme configuration to avoid spamming the users.
Note - The smart value usage focuses on the issue's associated organization.
Best, Joseph
If you need a more user friendly alternative to the automation email sending functionality, check out our app, Notification Assistant for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.