We're using Confluence Team Calendars OnDemand. On a MacBook Pro 13", the add/edit event modal top and bottom are cut off, so that we cannot see the OK/Cancel buttons.
Should I raise a bug?
Zoomed to 100%.Safari on OSX Mavericks.
This is a confirmed problem. The bug is tracked in TEAMCAL-2207.
Suggested workaround by Bruno from Atlassian Support:
Meanwhile, users should be able to press "Command" then hit the "-" button to workaround this problem. This will zoom out the page, making the buttons on the event window appear.
Thanks Bruno and William, for staying on top of this.
Hi Daniel,I use a MacBook Pro 13" and I don't have this problem. It could be related with the resolution that you're using. Try to press "Command" then scroll down, it should reduce the zoom on it.Cheers,WZ
That doesn't fix it, see updated issue description. I also attached a screen grab to illustrate the issue (details removed for privacy).
Great to see we are not the only ones with this problem.
We just upgraded to Confluence 5.4.4 with Team Calendar 4.2.4 and we are getting a number of complaints about this as well.
We have a lot of people using laptops with Windows 7.
Looking forward to a resolution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.