The business partners need some way to easily view both the priority of an Epic (relative to every other Epic), and the status of the epic (i.e. brainstorming, refinement, development, done, etc.).
The Priority field on the cards is not a good way for me to display priority, because Epics aren't priorities as "High", "Medium", "Low"; they're prioritized as "A is more important than B", "B is more important than C", "D is the 4th most important", etc.
The Roadmap page maintains the order of the Epics, so this can be utilized to display priority instead. However, this doesn't display the status of the Epics in a helpful way. And I have no need for that big calendar.
I can create a Board to display the status of each Epic by sorting the Epics into columns. However, all the cards always float to the top of the column; I can't use this page to represent priority.
Therefore, best-case I can use the Roadmap page to represent priority, and the Board to represent status. But this is not intuitive. It kindof defeats the goal of having an easy-to-use display that the business partners can view.
Is there any way to do what I'm trying to do?