We are using OnDemand JIRA, Confluence, etc suite. The @ mention does not appear to be working in Confluence. For example, user's are attempting to mention other Confluence user's in comments on Confluence pages. The message "start typing to search for people..." gray dialog box pops up when I type the '@' in the comment field, however it never populates with names. I have tried full names and user names. If I put in a user name and hit enter (without any autosuggest ever popping up), it appears to be interprested as straight text and does not notify the user, etc. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated! cheers
Hi Stuart,
Is this the same as this issue?
@michael I believe it is a similar issue, hoever I tried the suggested fix from that issue and it does not appear to work for me. I opened a support issue (JST-37164) which Rafael is working on with me. I am trying his most recent recommendation and will update if that works.
This was resolved by Atlassian support by way of a support ticket.
What was the method for the resolution?
Yes, I'd like to know too. Confluence fails to find just one specific user in mentions and when trying to share.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.