Hi all,
I've created my Team in Jira and want to use it for my reports. When I go to Jira reports and select Team - it shows me an Undefined state.
How can I see my team name in the report?
Hello @Olga Mocan
How did you create the Team? Did you create it under the People menu? If so, those Team definitions are not available for use in issues or reports. The built-in Team field that is available in filters and gadgets refers to Teams that are created through Advanced Roadmaps, and that feature is available only if you have the Premium or Enterprise plan.
Hi @Olga Mocan ,
sorry can you elaborate on where you are selecting Team exactly? maybe a screenshot?
Hi!
Yes, so on the left column under the rows I choose the Project, Team, and Assignee filters. And the results show me the project name, the Undefined team, and the list of assignees.
i am not seeing the "Universal Report". What type of project is this and where are you accessing this report?
Hello Trudy!
Ahh now I see where is the issue. Yes, I've created the Team under the People menu.
Thank you so much for your reply!
Yep...The "Team" situation in Jira is so messy IMO.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.