Unable to create Tunneled application link on Confluence to link with Application tunnel. The screen is showing loading when selecting Application Tunnel.
Remark: The status of application tunnels is connected to our JIRA Server on-premise
Hi @Phakkaporn
I do have the same problem currently and I have already opened a support request to Atlassian. I'll update you with my findings.
Hi, @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thank you for your sharing the information.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Is there any update on this? I am now experiencing the same issue.
Jan
@Phakkaporn @Jan Lawrence hi to both of you!
Sorry for the late reply. To configure JSM integration with Confluence Cloud, you need to use Confluence Cloud integration mentioned in this KB article and the you also have to ensure you are running JSM version 4.12.0 (Jira 8.12.0) or above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.