Hello guys,
I converted my Confluence page to the new editor, however I need to know how can I reverse to the legacy editor?
Thanks.Guilherme Sanches Bravo
Hello @GUILHERME BRAVO
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Go to the Page History and select a version of the page from before you converted it to the new editor. Revert to that older version of the page.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-edit-and-publish-a-page/#Page-versions-and-history
Thanks to help @Trudy P Claspill, but when I compare the pages, doesn't show me the old version in legacy editor, the two pages appear with the new editor.
Another point is that I already updated some data in the current page version, if have any way to only reverse the editor, for me it's better.
Hi @GUILHERME BRAVO ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please take a look to the following article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-articles/Change-to-your-content-is-in-your-hands/ba-p/1324476
Fabio
The only way to revert back to the old editor for a page that has been updated to the new editor is to restore a pre-new-editor version of the page from the page history. You would need to make the data updates to the page again, so you might want to save a copy of the new version of the page before reverting it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.