Hi
I am using Jira Software (Cloud) and created a Kanban project. I would like now to start using as a scrum project and transfer all tickets appropriately. However, there is no option to change its type.
How can I do that?
Hi @Tomer and welcome to the community,
If you are using a company managed project then you can just create a new scrum board inside your project. There is no need to move your issues.
If you are on a team managed project, then you can activate the sprint feature via the project settings.
Let me know if that helps.
Hi,
the kanban and scrum boards are actually just a visual way of looking at the tickets of a project.
You just need to create a new board, then select "Scrum board", and set the a filter that will bring all issues from the project. You will see that a new board option will appear under your current kanban board for the project, so you can switch back and forth on the ways to see the issues.
Furthermore, you will be able to create and manage sprints normally, boards are independent of projects, and vice versa.
How do I create a new board? I only have these options on my menu:
How do I create a new scrum board?
@Tomer from the looks of it you are on a team managed project. Can you see on the bottom left corner what it's written?
yes, it is a team managed project
Hi @Tomer
You can't create another board in team managed project.
You can only create board in company managed project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.