Hi,
I checked this web page.
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-a-project-938847621.html
But your menu is changed a lot.
And I can't find the resotre button.
Also, I can see the archived project in 'Manage projects'.
But I can't see it in the Archive menu.
Please help me.
Thank you.
Thank you for your answer.
I use Jira Cloud, and I figured this out.
This issue was related 'Browser Projects' role.
Hello @byungwoo
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
The tags on your post indicate you are using Jira Cloud, but your post includes a link to a page that is for Jira Server.
Which hosting type are you actually using?
If your URL is similar to this, then you are using Jira Cloud:
https://<something>.atlassian.net
If you are, in fact, using Jira Server/Data Center, what version are you using? The version number will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.