Hi, Few days ago when I login into confluence.
All my pages are missing and it tell me to create a new space.
I tried search discusses and try login my admin account but got nothing.
It sounds like you, or one of your other admins, have deleted the space your pages were in.
Or, is it possible that you have logged into a different Confluence system?
OK Thx! It seems the pages is missing. Is any way to recover it??
When these pages are still in trash, they can restore by administrator.
Depends on how you deleted them - if they were just moved to the trash, they can be recovered from there. If you completely deleted them, you'll need to recover them from a backup.
I used cloud service, I have no idea how it disappear.
I just checked archive space but got nothing....
Thx. I will try to contact my administrator
You can find accidentally deleted pages in Trash. You should have Space Admin access for this.
Thx, Its empty ...... (((((((((((((
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.