This query concerns the field 'Linked Issues' in Jira cloud software.
Query 1: Can an issue (dependent) that is blocked by another issue (depending upon) start (To Do, first column) or even complete (Done, the last column) before, depending upon the issue start? Meaning B can start only after A is finished.
Case: I have two issues in a Sprint, Issue A and Issue B. Issue A's Linked issue attribute is set to 'blocks issue B' and B to 'blocked by issue A,' meaning A cannot start until B starts. However, I have completed issue B without even starting issue A.
How does the system allow to violate the rule set in the Linked issue attribute?
I guess I made some mistake(s) somewhere, but I can't put my finger on where my mistake is. I have attached screenshots of Issue A, Issue B, the Issue List of the Sprint, and the Board.
Query 2: Does the Board have the facility to create a Gantt chart, so GUI does linking issues? I know it exists in Roadmap, but I haven't seen one Sprint issue.
Query 3: Linked issue gives Finish to Start (FS) relationship. Is it possible to create three other dependencies, viz., FF, SS, and SF, in issues?



