Hello,
This is my first time working in a company managed project. This option looks so different from the team managed project, which i'm more comfortable using.
Does anyone know if there is a way to show the story point value for each issue type in the backlog view, when in a Company managed project? I know it's viewable when in the team managed project. I think it makes it so much easier to total up the points when doing grooming.
Below are some screen shot of what I'm trying to get for the Company managed project
Backlog view - Team managed project shows the story point. red circled

Backlog view - Company managed project doesn't show the story point, but you can see in the detailed view that I've added a story point to one of the issue type

Any insight and help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and happy holidays!