I am trying to create a list of all Program Epics under an Initiative using JQL in Search, but have not been able to so far. Under the Issue Links section of the Initiative, there are ~50 entries for "is the initiative of", which is what I want to display.
I have tried using issuekey in childIssuesOf("INIT"), where INIT is the Initiative ID. However, this does not work since the Program Epics are not child issues of this Initiative (the Initiative has no child issues currently).
I've also tried type = "Program Epic" AND "Parent Link" = INIT, but this does not generate any results.
Using type = "Program Epic" AND issueLinkType in ("has the initiative") generates a larger list that includes the Program Epics I want, but from there I do not know how to narrow it down further to only include Program Epics of the specific Initiative.
Any suggestions on how to get the desired search results?