Has anyone been able to successfully get Atlassian Support to install a User Macro to their Confluence OnDemand instance? I wrote a macro, and I want to use it on my OnDemand wiki, but the User Macro page is disabled for OnDemand. I'm hoping that Atlassian Support has access to my User Macro Admin page and is able to install it on my behalf.
Same question for Custom HTML, has anyone gotten Atlassian to update their wiki's Custom HTML settings for them.
Background research
From this page, I understand that User Macros are disabled in Confluence OnDemand, and I understand from this ticket that the HTML macro is disabled for XSS security concerns.
However, what I don't understand is why are User Macros disabled in OnDemand. I figure it's either a security issue (XSS prevention), or a technical issue (something about the cloud infrastructure prevents it).
According to this page, the user macros are stored in the database, so I don't think it's a cloud-infrastructure issue. Granted, I don't know much about distributed databases, so I could be mistaken.
And a User Macro does allow the user to put arbitraty JavaScript into wiki pages, which is a great XSS vector, so It's more likely the feature is disabled as a security measure, not technical.