Hi guys,
as we have a special case I was looking for an option to change the option "Hide completed issues older than" manually into 3 weeks.
All done items that are longer resolved than 3 weeks and are in the done column should be hidden from the Board. I tried some different logics, but could not show it correctly. I also tried some combinations of the below shown JQL.
This were my ideas.
(resolutionDate is not empty and resolutiondate > -3w) and status in (Done)
(fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) AND NOT resolutiondate < -3w
(fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) AND NOT (resolutionDate is NOT EMPTY AND resolutiondate < -3w)
(fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) AND NOT (resolved < -3w)
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY OR project = AO AND type = Sub-task AND NOT status = done AND resolved < -3w

Can someone help me to achieve this?
Thanks, Jaro