I ve just does some test projects on jira and deleted them finally then. and now I have the problem that I can't make a new project with the same name oder ID. I have to empty the trash, before I can go on. But I can't.
Hi @Gunnar ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
In order to reuse project key you need to delete a project permanently. Keep in mind that "Service projects in the trash will be permanently deleted after 60 days".
In order to delete permanently a project, as JIRA Admin, you should be able to reach this page :
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Unfortunately I have no such left hand sidebar, although I am an admin.
Hey Fabio,
thanks for the quick answer.Unfortunately I have no such left hand sidebar, although I am an admin.
Do you see Projects menu on the administration side?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.