Can I find out who resolved a ticket?
Hi @kpmullingscolbert,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You can see who resolved the request if you go into the detailed issue view and look under the History view.
Hi @kpmullingscolbert and welcome to the community,
Indeed what Mikael said is the quickest way to see who resolved the ticket. However, sometimes it could be a nice thing to have on your solution, to have a PF which copy the user who resolved the issue on a custom field, which is placed on the view screen of your issue type. And when you open a resolved issue you can easy see who resolved it. And in addition you can always query this field to produce various reports.
@Mikael Sandberg Thank you.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- How would I do that? My IT department usually handles everything.
@kpmullingscolbert Welcome to the Atlassian community
If you are a customer and viewing the issue through the customer portal you will not be able to see this in the portal. You would have to work with the IT department and have them disclose this information to you. You could as Alex suggested ask the IT department to expose this via a custom field in the portal.
@Brant Schroeder No, I manage communication for my job; I work in the App. We are about to transition to an independent company, and my pervious IT team will be gone. I feel like I have customized my custom fields before, but I can't remember how.
@kpmullingscolbert This will help you out https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-a-custom-field/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.