Hi folks - we are using JIRA Software on a scrum board, company-managed project. I would like to be able to report how many issues were added to a sprint after the sprint start date. We consider these to have been added 'mid-sprint' and would like reporting to show us how often this is really happening each sprint. We're using Rich Filters (plugin) for our dashboard reporting.
For the JQL I can specify the Sprint and createdDate ...and am thinking I should search based on createdDate greater than Sprint Start Date... but I'm not sure how to specify the sprint start date in the JQL.
Out-of-the-box, JIRA already gives users a pop-up message when issues are added to a sprint after the sprint was started, so JIRA must be calculating this somehow already. I don't know if this is as simple as a JQL query string or if some custom field(s) or custom development would be needed to achieve the desired reporting results.