Current, I use the confluence REST API to get space logo by ?expand=icon for my connect app.https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v1/api-group-space/#api-wiki-rest-api-space-getAPI will return the icon path like this : "download/attachments/1179658/A1-default?version=1&modificationDate=1668655786640&cacheVersion=1&api=v2" and to display the image I use the link https://yoursite.atlassian.net/wiki/download/attachments/1179658/A1-default?version=1&modificationDate=1668655786640&cacheVersion=1&api=v2But the problem is that it is only possible to display the image if I have logged in to my atlassian account in the same browser. How to get the full link of space logo which can display without confluence access?
Thank you!
I presume access to the space is needed to see space-related assets. 👀
Can you create a Personal Access Token on your account?
Consider creating a service account to access these spaces for you, so your integration isn’t dependent on your own user account?
Hi @Hong Quyen ,
you need to be logged in to get logo. There is no way to retrieve it without access.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.