I am receiving the message "We're unable to invite users. At least one user has an account that is disabled. Grant them site access or remove this account to invite any other users".
I am an Org Admin for CONICYT and following this steps I don´t see any acounts at all.
- Go to admin.atlassian.com and select CONICYT organization
- Once in the organization, select Directory and Managed accounts
- Search and tap the user with the deactivated account.
- When in the user's profile, tap the Reactivate account button
We manage accounts
- Go to admin.atlassian.com and select CONICYT organization
- Once in the organization, select Products
- Select Jira Software
- Select Gestionar Usuarios
Here I can see all acounts, active and suspended but the account I am trying to invite is not in the list. I have search several times, with the comple account, just the first few letters, etc. No result. This is a real issue.
Please help. Thank you.