I have a unique situation closing the sprint.
My board has this consistent problem of not being able to close the sprint. The more I try to understand more I am confused
.
So my board follows the workflow of how our Stories and Production bugs will flow. We do not have subtasks following the same workflow. So we can track it better.
Today when I wanted to close the sprint, even though the sub-tasks for one of the completed story was marked as done (and yes, before you guys jump to conclusion, that was the resolution set. yes, it was), it was saying you have unfinished sub-tasks. I had to remove the sub-task from the story to close the sprint.
I'd like feedback from the community on how you guys handle this efficiently.
Does anyone use multiple workflows for different issues under the same board and what they have followed to make this work efficiently