I have created multiple tabs within a page using Tab macro. I want an active link for such a tab so that I can land on that page directly. Currently I am landing on the landing page.
How can I do it?
Hello @Cap Prateek
May I ask which app you are using to create Tabs?
Best regardsRodrigo
Hello, I used tab macro to create Tabs.
Hey! I see. Confluence Cloud, by default, doesn't have any Tab management app (if I recall correctly); thus, there are Third Party apps that can create Tabs.
Would you know which Vendor created your Tab macro? This could be a question for them, or the answer is present in their documentation.
As an example, this link of the marketplace has multiple Tab apps for Cloud
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=Tabs
Regards
Rodrigo
Thanks for your response Rodrigo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.