Hi,
I have tried to link my Jira SM Knowledge Base to use Confluence base on this instruction https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-knowledge-base-permissions-from-your-service-project/, and it worked.
However, when I tried to change "Who can view" setting to "All logged-in users" it gave me an error like below. I remember when I tried it once for testing purpose and it worked but when I changed it back it didn't. Did I miss anything?
Thanks.
Regards,
Hendra
I managed to make it work by re-creating the space from Jira SM instead from Confluence itself.
What I did:
- Delete the space previously created from Confluence
- From Jira SM on project --> settings --> Knowledge Base I created the new Space from there
I'm able to use the "All logged-in users" now, by default it will be this option.
Hi @Hendra Liu
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The Anyone option has restrictions to it, you need to be on Confluence Standard plan or higher, and you have to enable anonymous access in Confluence. Have a look at this KB for more information regarding viewing permissions for knowledge base.
Hi Mikael,
Thanks for your reply, as mentioned in my question, I only want to change it to "All logged-in users" and the KB you mentioned is the same as I mentioned as well. Thanks.
Okay, so you may want to try and change the setting in an incognito window to see if it works there. You could also try clearing your browser cache and history to see if that works.
I just tried your suggestions and didn't work as well. I tried:
- Clearing browser cache & cookies
- Change the setting in incognito window
- Tried on other browser Edge
@Hendra Liu FYI, I tried your recreation steps but for me it didn't enable the option to choose "All logged-in users". Instead I used this workaround: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Re-How-can-I-enable-read-access-to-jira-service-manageme/qaq-p/2826374/comment-id/182871#M182871
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.