I am trying to find all issues (Story, Spike, Task, Defect) that are linked to an Epic. here is the hard part we have a structure like this:
Enterprise Epic - is parent of Initiatives - is parent of Feature - is parent of Epic - Epic link to Story, Spike, Task, Defect, Bug.
What I am trying to find is if I query by an Enterprise Epic I want to see all Initiatives, within those Initiatives I want to see all Features and for all those Features I want to see all Epics and finally for all those Epics I want to see all (Story, Spike, Task, Defect, Bug)
The reason I am trying to find this is to create a dashboard that we can then filter by Team Name to see what work from the program level (Enterprise Epic) each team has and how much has been completed.
This might help:
- Enterprise Epic – Parent of
- Initiative – Child of above and parent of below – ALSO HAS Child Issues for all Epics linked for Jira Plan
- Feature -- Child of above and parent of below
- Epic – Child of above and Epic link of below – ALSO Parent Link to #2 Initiative for Jira Plan
- Story, Spike, Task, Defect
I am trying to find a query that will let me show all level 5 issues related to level 1 Enterprise Epic.