I would like to add the follow-up date as a variable to a custom notification - so the customer can see when I would like to follow-up on the task.
Can I do the and if yes how do I do that.
Hi Helene - Welcome to that Atlassian Community!
I would create a custom field with a Date type. Then you can populate the field and keep it updated based on an Automation rule.
Hi John
That sounds easy, but I am really new in Jira - so do you have a guide I can follow, I have tried to search the internet but with out luck.
Not really a guide but I can tell you steps more or less.
What is the criteria on how the follow-up date will be calculated? I am assuming it will be something related to the Due Date, such as 10 days prior to the Due Date or something like that?
Let's start with that so I can give better guidance.
The follow-up date will not be calculated it is a date we can choose when we respond on a task see attached picture.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.