Hi All,
I'm struggling to find out whats wrong with some permissions that I have created.
Basically, I wanted to give all our squad leads the ability to manage sprints without giving them full admin access to our Jira instance. I followed this article on the atlassian support pages, but it's still not working.
There's probably a bit of background that needs to go with this post too, as we run things a little differently, please bear with me:
- We have 9 squads, and each of these squads have their own boards. When a new project is created we use the category in project settings to allocate a squad to the project
- We then use a JQL filter on the squad board to pull in the issues from the new project based on the project using that category. The JQL is very basic
category = "Squad 1" ORDER BY Rank ASC
This allows us to manage multiple projects for a single squad in 1 board
The issue I'm having is that even though I've given our squad leads the Manage Sprint permission following the article referenced above, the Create Sprint and ability to start a sprint is still greyed out for them
Has anyone come across this previously?
*** Edit ***
I've noticed that when trying to create or start a sprint this dialogue is present
