In the workflow steps there is no option to add Sprint details. I want to fetch it in the user prompt while creating the jira ticket.
Hi Sreeram,
I'm the product manager for the Workflow Steps for Jira app. Currently we don't support that field for Jira Cloud due to the API, but we're open to reviewing how we may get at that data. You can vote for that feature here: https://workflow-steps-for-jira.nolt.io/22 and I think it's likely that we'll try to support the field in the new year.
Thanks for using the app.
Hi @Sreeram Panigrahi -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Would you please describe the problem you are trying to solve? Knowing that may reveal another solution for the community to suggest. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Thank you @Alastair Wilkinson ,
I hope to see the feature soon as I'm trying to integrate it in one of our usecases in my team and this is the only drawback which is letting us not move forward, as at the end of the day the user has to open the Jira board regardless to update the sprint.
Hello @Bill Sheboy ,
As @Alastair Wilkinson has mentioned this feature is not available as of now. But I'd love to show what I referred to.
I was trying to add Sprint details in the dialog box so that the user doesn't have to open the ticket and fill it.
Thanks for clarifying: your need is a feature request for the addon app for the marketplace vendor.
Any update on this?
Hey Donny, Slack no longer supports steps from apps in their new Workflow Builder 2.0. Workflow Steps for Jira is no longer an active product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.