From my JIRA Cloud project, I have exported out all the issues in CSV format. Then in the exported file I am adding few more issues or doing some modifications for the existing ones. Now I want to import this CSV file overriding the existing issues. Only new issues should be created but existing should be should be updated if they are modified in file otherwise should be left untouched.
In many places I read keeping "Issue Key" column in CSV file will help in overriding the existing field values.
While importing I am doing a one-to-one field mapping between columns in CSV file and JIRA fields. For column named "Issue Key" in CSV file, I am not able to find out a corresponding JIRA field named "Issue Key" hence my import is not working as expected. All the issues in the CSV file are getting created freshly in the JIRA project.
Anything that I am missing here? Any alternative solution.