Hi there,
I am having a problem where an automation cannot update the custom field 'Approver Groups'
I am looking up the attribute correctly from Assets (it is a group attribute).
Log action
Log
Looking for group: Platform Dev
Create service request
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Approver groups (customfield_10080)
The Approver Groups field is on the correct request type, it defaults as a hidden field but it is there.
I have this in the more options, Additional fields;
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10080": [{
"name": "{{lookupObjects.Group}}"
}]
}
}but I keep getting bounced with this error
Create service request
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Approver groups (customfield_10080)
I am confused as everything seems to be in place.
What am I missing here.