I have a custom field (dropdown list), and I‘m trying to use the selections from this list to drive an auto-assigning task. I’ve been able to create one rule and got this to work, however, if I try to add a second selection> assignment it’s not working.
Also, I tried creating multiple automation rules (all off the same custom field, but different selections to a different assignee), this also does not work. I’m sure it’s a simple thing I’m overlooking, but any steps and or guidance will be helpful.
Current rule:
Trigger “When issue is created”.
Then “Assign the issue to”: Staff “A”
When the custom field “director” is one of “Dir.A ,Dir.C, Dir.F”
What I need is:
Trigger “When the issue is created”.
- Then “Assign the issue to”: Staff “A”
- When the custom field “director” is one of “Dir.A ,Dir.C, Dir.F”
- Then “Assign the issue to”: Staff “B”
- When the custom field “director” is one of “Dir.B ,Dir.D, Dir.E”
- Then “Assign the issue to”: Staff “C”
- When the custom field “director” is one of “Dir.G ,Dir.H, Dir.I”