We have two customised date fields ( Date assigned and Date root cause populated )to populate the date ,how do I retrieve the total days spent (time spent )for each defect?
Thanks!
Hi @Kalyani Adusumalli
One of the ways to achieve this is to create a number custom field and assign the value accordingly by using:
{{Date root cause populated.diff(Date assigned).days}}
in the automation rule whenever the 'Date root cause populated' is updated.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,Vamsi
Hi @Vamsi Kandala
Thank you for the reply ,Could you please elaborate me on where I can set up the number field and assign this "{{Date root cause populated.diff(Date assigned).days}} in Jira Workflow ?
Is it possible to set up the Filter or Dashboard for the total number of days ?
Appreciate your help!
{{customfield_67890.diff(customfield_12345).days}}
Check and test the automation rule by editing the ticket and updating the 'Date populated' field. The 'Days spent' field should now have the corresponding data.
Thank You @Vamsi Kandala !I will keep you updated on the outcome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.