I have several, team managed, software projects that appear to have no components. And I don't see the "components" option in the "settings" section.How do I add components to these projects?
Hello @Rich Pixley
Creating Components is not currently supported for Team Managed projects. You can vote/comment on the change request for that here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17601
Hi @Rich Pixley
Any Jira Administrator or Project Administrator should be able to access the 'Components' section in either the 'Project settings' of the related project or in the 'Summary' and add/ remove/ update accordingly.
Which version of Jira are you using?
Thanks,Vamsi
I'm not seeing it.I'm also not seeing a jira version number in any of the obvious places to look. Where would I find that?
Thank you.
@Vamsi Kandala
The tags on the post indicate that Jira Cloud is being used. Jira Cloud does not have a version number that is visible to end users.
And creation of Components is supported only for Company Managed projects in Jira Cloud. The poster indicated that they are using a Team Managed project.
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.