Hello to everyone! I'm new in the Jira board and I would like to know if it is possible to change the project of a task that has been previously created. Thanks in advance!
Hi Giada,
Welcome to the community!
You should see this "Move" button on issue view screen.
In order to move an issue, you need to have a "Move Issues" permission. Please check this from project -> settings -> permissions.
Also, if you have any questions I strongly recommend checking the documentation below:
Please let me know if it helps.
Kind regards,
Carlos
Hey @Giada Zanaga
Yes, you can move a task between projects.
To do it you click [...]in the upper right part of Issue Detail View and choose "Move"
Unfortunately I don't have the "Move" option, do I need more permissions?
In Company managed project you need "Move Issues" permission. Ask your project administrator or Jira admin to give you this permission
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.