Hi,
I have a costume field called "Department involved" (multi select field)
I'm building an automation to link tasks to different epics according to the field value.
For example - if the field is selected with "Finance", the issue should link to the specific epic I have for Finance department.
Additionally, the field is multi select since the issue can be related to several departments.
Therefore, for example if the field is selected with both "Finance" & "Legal" - the issue should link to both Finance and legal specific epics I have for each of the departments.
I'm not able to build the automation correctly because if I'm using "If" - the role stops running once one of the departments is chosen (if I have more than 1 departments the issue will link to the first one only)
I tried using field condition only but the automation changes nothing.
Would love for some advice here 
Thanks