Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Jira
JIRA Cloud for Google Sheet (official) not working (DEC 2022)
Nikhil Pise
There are two bugs actually
I'm using 'JIRA Cloud for Google Sheets' (JIRA official marketplace app) for a long time now. I've scheduled a query to fetch data from JIRA to the sheet at a particular time of the day. But it seems like sometimes it suddenly stops working. If I set the scheduler to refresh data hourly, it works perfectly fine but not for the particular time.
The second issue is a generic one, when I tried to raise the ticket for the above to support, it navigated me to the page "
Atlassian Support
", I selected the product and app, but nothing happened. No "Next" button and Nothing is there to proceed further. I'm not sure how to register a complaint. Please guide me (see attached screenshot)
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
cloud
jira-software
jira-software-cloud