Hi! I would like to know where I can find the CHANGE HISTORY in a Project. We recently had unintentional changes and we need to know what caused them!
Hi,
you can try to look at the audit log.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Do you mean configuration changes, or issue updates?
If it's issue changes, you'll find them all listed in the issue history. If it is changes of configuration, that's less well tracked, but you'll find most of the important changes are tracked in the audit log, as @Mohamed Benziane says.
Hi @Denilson Vital Costa
As was previously suggested, you can check the audit log for system changes.
And for issue history, I'd like to suggest Issue History for Jira add-on as all issue changes are in one place. My team developed it as a journal for all past activities.
You can filter by the project you need.
Let me know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.