I'm using Automation in Data Center to create issues and link them as child to an initiative using the "Parent Link" field.
To work further with the automation, I need the be able to access the list of these Child Issues from the Parent using Smart Values.
When working with Subtask rather than Child Issues, I'm able to do that with "issue.subtasks", is there something similar to get all the Childe Issues?
So far, I was able to achieve in JQL using "issue in childIssuesOf("parentkey")", but I need to retrieve the Child Issues with Smart Values.
Is it possible at all?
____
The main reason I need this is because I need to find specific child issues, by it's summary, so a can link it to another child issue. I was doing this using a Task and Subtask structure, and it worked, but now I have the need to do the same using Child and Parent relationship.
This is an example of how I've achieved it using Task and Subtask:

- So I pretty much need a substitute for "issue.parent.subtasks" when using a Child / Parent relationship (from the Parent Link field).
- I've tried to use the "Link Issue" componente from automation, but couldn't figure out how to do so.
- I'll be working with several child tasks, so I'm creating this automation to set dependency links between them, and one task could have multiple dependencies.
Thanks in advance!