My problem is all my users can see all tickets in the dashboard. Even though I have security levels in place. But once a user clicks on a ticket that isn't their security level a message appears saying they can't access the ticket (which is what I want). My problem is they are able to SEE the tickets from the dashboard.
Is there a way to completely block tickets that aren't in their security level?
Example:
User A is in Security Level 1.
User A can see every ticket in Security Level 1-5 from the Dashboard.
User A can't open up tickets in Security Level 2-5, error message appears like normal.
User A is able to see information on Security Level 2-5 from what items I have on the Dashboard (like Key, Issue Type, Summary, Risks, Costs, etc)
I don't want users seeing other tickets that aren't in their Security Level. I want to keep risks and costs data private to only that Security Level.
Example, I don't want Security 1 seeing Security 3 tickets.
Is this possible?