I've set up a separate board to manage a workflow for Initiatives and Epics, but for some reason all the Epics do not appear on the board. However, when I view the filter that I've created, all the Epics are being captured by the filter. I've also verified that the Status for each Epic is assocaited with one of the column statuses on this new board.
If you've got any ideas let me know. It might be worth mentioning that I recently migrated to this version and I've re-indexed all issues several times already.
Here's the board view. When I created a test Initiative it showed up, but a test Epic did not. The current filter is just all tasks on this project.

Here's the custom filter I'm using. You can see it's getting the Epics

And here's the Board Settings, you can see that it knows there are multiple issues that should appear in Prep based on status (the Epics) but they are not displayed.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!