I'm getting this error, anyone has an idea what is it ? Happens everytime i click on any category in PLANNING.
I don't have an answer, but I started getting that message today, as well.
Same here - when I select recent "Releases", I get that error.
I'm afraid that is not an error message itself, it's a marker that goes into logs and monitoring stuff for Atlassian to group together all the different times and places the same problem has happened.
All three of you have had the same thing break in the same way on your system. But we don't know what it might be, and we've got no access to look at it.
Best thing you can do is report it to Atlassian at https://support.atlassian.com/contact so that you can get added to notifications about what they're doing to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.