Error com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.api.domain.StandardOperation.COPY appeared without any changes in integration. What it can be?
Hi @lostpradise
Where are you getting this error? After what actions?
Hello @Tom Lister .
I happen to experience the same issue. In my case, I'm trying to get the issue types of a certain project and in order to do that, I have to get its metadata. The error occurs in the last line:
private CimProject getCimProject(IssueRestClient issuesClient, String projectKey) {GetCreateIssueMetadataOptions options = new GetCreateIssueMetadataOptionsBuilder() .withProjectKeys(projectKey) .withExpandedIssueTypesFields().build();Iterable<CimProject> metadata = issuesClient.getCreateIssueMetadata(options).claim();
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi @lostpradise , @Ree【リー】
The COPY enum doesn't seem to be in the API I searched
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-rest-java-client-parent/5.0.2/apidocs/com/atlassian/jira/rest/client/api/domain/StandardOperation.html
So my best guess is that there is a mismatch between the REST API library and Jira library versions.Sorry I can't be much more help on this.
Hi
I got the same error, and begin to fail on the same date, 16 december 2022 about 20:30 hours.
We don't change any on a producction system.
I'm very lost, and support do not help us about it.
At this moment I found:
If I use an administrator user (mail & toke) the method works fine. So I think may be an authoritation problem.
The method who fail for me is:
Iterable<CimProject> metadataProjects = restClient.getIssueClient().getCreateIssueMetadata(new GetCreateIssueMetadataOptionsBuilder().withProjectKeys(projectKey).withExpandedIssueTypesFields().build()).claim();
I need the method work with the correct user and no with an administrator user, but I do not found where grant the privilegies to that user, because the administrator user fail on create the issue.
Regards
Has anyone found a workaround for this?
Same issue:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/rest-api-2-issue-createmeta-projectidorkey-issuetypes-no-longer-working-on-jira-cloud-wrong-post-should-be-createmeta-copy-operation-entry-prevents-jira-rest-java-client-from-working/64597
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.