Hi,
I have configured the workflow portal settings but i can see only one Transition but i created for 2.
I want to seeL2-Assign to SPINS Team as well.
Thanks,
Hi Sreenadh,
first thing to check is that you have published the workflow changes.
Second maby you can share the Properties you have on the first Transition.
Greetings
Patrick
Hi @Sreenadh Why would you want to have the Customer execute this transition?
Hi @Dave Mathijs
It was the requirement from my boss.
and i just want to ask for which will it not be the correct way to do. i mean moving the statuses changes from one statuses to another from the customer portal view.
Any reason for the same ?
It would be really helpful for me if you you provide more details on this.
Thanks @Patrick Alexander
I will definitely check the workflows are Published or not.
Second maybe you can share the Properties you have on the first Transition.---I did not understand this kindly provide me more details to check the same.
Well, once the request has been submitted by the customer on the portal, the only possible "actions" I see that can be done by the customer are:
Dispatching and transferring a submitted request the correct team/group/assignee is either done manually by first line or by pre-defined automation rules.
Depending on the customer notification settings, the customer will get notified of any status changes.
You will find the Properties in the right section of the workflow editor (i marked it red)
Hi @Patrick Alexander
Yes i have Published the workflow with necessary information now i can see the 3 status transitions in the customer portal as well.
Once i click the properties then it is redirecting to the below screenshot :
But whenever i click on any transition it is showing some dialogue box which says as below.
I don't want to see that popup window which is saying something "Please comment with any additional information"
Hi Dave,
Thanks for sharing the details to work closely.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.