Hello Guys,
I had 200+ user stories on my Jira in May 2022. After that I login today after more than 6 months. it is showing me that I am logging in for the first time, and there is no project defined there. It seems some migration happens, but my old data has not moved. I was using free plan for up to 5 users. Please help me in getting back my stories and tasks. Thanks for your help. In admin console it still shows old user group. but when I click on it, it takes to new Jira where nothing is there.
In my Atlassian toggler (9 squares in top right corner), I used to see Jira icon by default before, but it is replaced by Trello. When I clicked on Jira, it looked like it got configured fresh.
How can I get back my stories. Please help me !!
Regards,
Nitin