We are trying to use our JIRA OnDemand instance with a single project for customer support. In general, its working OK, but we have customers where they want to be able to see each others issues.
I have read about the CC Users suggestion that JIRA uses, but we are hoping for something simpler. I can't allow users to browse the userlist (different customers should not be able to see each other) and having them type them in themselves (like Atlassian does) is not really an option as it is a large list.
My thought was to have a group for the customer that matched the reporter's domain name. Then somehow set the issues security to allow people from that group.
I have the reporter's domain name custom field included in the issue fields, but I can't figure out any way to use that in a workflow post-function or something like that to actually take advantage of it.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.