Hello,
is it possible that users can see the status of the ticket without having an account?
Greetings
@Giuseppe Territo If you are looking to provide a user with access to only their JSM issues they will need an account and will need to view them in the customer portal. The features that @Abhay Gupta shared would allow the user to see a lot more than just their issue.
I think so. Using the permission scheme, it is possible to allow anonymous access. Please refer Allow anonymous access to projects | Atlassian Support.
Also, Atlassian recently launched a feature for guest users in Jira and Confluence. These guest users are external to your organization and have limited privileges. Please refer Invite guests for external collaboration | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support.
The last I know was that this feature was launched on Confluence Cloud, I am not sure if this is also available for Jira Cloud.
Thank you for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.