Currently our team is lacking QA.For that each developer will test the other developer's tickets.I need to create an automation to will assign the ticket to someone else other than the person who worked on it when it moved from IN-REVIEW to READY-FOR-TESTI couldn't create a dynamic list to assign the issue.Could you please help me?Thanks a lot in advance.
Hey @John Salib
You can use automation to do this - see print screen belowThis way you can create a list of people who JIRA will choose from, you can choose if it will be balanced, or random and you can restrict that this can't be current assignee using JQL
> you can restrict that this can't be current assignee using JQL Would you please help me specify that in JQL?
BTW, I already reached that far on my own, but I could't do the JQL part to specify the current assign not to be part of the `User list`. Because `User list` is static.
Okay, so this is what I would call an ugly code if I was a coder, but it should work so
Try making it kind of a loop - assign to a member of the group and add a Check if the current assignee matches previous one, the rule will be executed again until it gets assigned to someone else.
I went through Community and documentation and I did not find a more elegant way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.