We just signed-up for Confluence and Jira but I noticed that I cannot create multiple issues because the Create Issue button is missing when I highlight the text. Please help.
This is currently resolved. Seems like we had not finished setting Jira up that's why it does not show.
Hi @Thor Carillanes
Are you in the edit mode when highlighting the text.
The create issue option only displays when you have published the page are not in the the edit mode.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Sam
I have already published the page and yet it still isn't there.
When you have the page in the edit mode you can not use the create new issues function
Edit mode
When not in edit, in view only mode
View mode
Thanks
Still the same, the option is still not available.
@Thor Carillanes can you elaborate? i am in the same boat ... very strange
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.