I have assigned 200 tasks to different person. All tasks are done in Google Drive sheet and under each task they added the concerned sheet by using add web link option. Now I wish get all attachments (done by using add weblink) in a single search. (by using filter or any other methods). Is it possible?
@Neelesh PB
This post appears to be a duplicate of another post by you. Is that correct, or am I missing some difference between them?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Filter-attache/qaq-p/2216926
It may be duplicate. But I didn't get any answer. It would be grateful if leader assist please.
It is not necessary to post your question more than once. Community members can filter for unanswered questions to find the ones that still need answering.
Also, adjust your expectations about how quickly your questions will be answered. This is a community of users of the Atlassian products participating on a voluntary basis, including the Community Leaders. The members of the community are not able to devote all of their time reviewing and answering questions. It could take hours or even days for somebody with the right knowledge to see and respond to your question.
Understood. I apologise. My eagerness lead me to repeat question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.