Hello,
I want to add this feature to a card, but to customise my card i need the field name, here is what it looks like below, it is something that can be added to issues with multiple subtasks. . Does anyone know the name of the feature?
0/6
Hello @taslima.uddin
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide a screen image and point out the field this post concerns?
Can you provide a full screen image, please? I am not getting any context for what this field means or in what type of issue it is used.
Black out confidential information
Apologies for the image choice, but the feature circled in the one I want to add to a different board/card
i'm not sure if it's due to the type of project template i have, but its not on the cards by default on one template im using, would there be a field name to be able to add it?
There is a huge range of field names to customise the cards I just don't know which one to select
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.