EDIT: Legacy Automation was the culprit
G'Day fellow Atlassians,
I was hoping that someone could provide what I assume to be a straightforward answer that I am just not seeing to changing the way Jira notifies customers of updates on their tickets.
Recently, a co-worker sent me a forwarded email that showed I had made updates to her ticket and asked me about the work I did. I never touched that ticket nor was the update part of any automation (I know as the owner of most automation, the system identifies me as the one executing it).
I see in the general email settings it is telling me the email header should be ${fullname} (Jira) but I can not for the life of me figure out where that is pulling from. All my searched for that specifically formatted smart value are coming up empty.
This isn't the first time I have been contacted by a customer regarding a ticket I did no work on due to one of these notifications and I would love to know where that is pulling from and how to fix it.
TIA!
-M
